This position is for an industry-recognized expert in the design, development, validation, and problem solving for medium- and high-speed industrial engines. In this role, you will have the opportunity to execute technical work, grow the team’s technical capabilities, assist in defining future INNIO products, and work in a global organization.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Create class-leading products aligned with customer expectations for reliability and performance.
- Apply deep domain expertise and experience in industry trends, new technology developments, technical standards, design, analytical and validation methods to engine development programs.
- Define mechanical design and development standards and practices, specifically regarding engine powertrain components and major engine systems. Work with engineering team leaders to grow the team’s capabilities and expertise.
- Lead, encourage, and challenge project teams throughout the product lifecycle to ensure robust results are delivered.
- Lead continuous improvement programs with Service Engineering for issue resolution and product upgrades in the fielded fleet, feeding lessons learned back into engine programs and standard practices.
- Collaborate with other technical experts across all disciplines to maximize the capabilities of our people and products.
- Provide business leaders with clear and impactful technical recommendations that support fast and informed business decisions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization
- Extensive experience in the design and mechanical development of industrial engines, with specific focus on main engine structures and the major rotating and reciprocating systems, while demonstrating expert-level proficiency in applying industry standards and best practices
- Proven record of developing engines and delivering solutions for both new product introduction and current product improvements
- Demonstrated collaboration in an international team
- Convincing oral and written communication skills of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences in English. German proficiency an additional significant advantage.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to both internal facilities and customer sites.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.