Website Hilite International
The Green Way
Hilite International is seeking a team player to assist our Manufacturing Engineering Department
- Monitor OEE, production cost per part, scrap and perform process development to assure product quality, timely deliveries, continuing cost-effectiveness, and profitability
- Determine capital equipment needs, recommending the purchase of proper equipment, and supervising installation and debugging of equipment to ensure on-time delivery of cost-effective equipment meeting specification and capability requirements
- Evaluate new product designs, working closely with Product Engineering, to insure optimum manufacturing capabilities utilizing Continuous Improvement and designs for manufacturability
- Validate production processes using statistical methods to provide world-class manufacturing capabilities and maximum effectiveness of equipment and processes
- Prepare and present project reports, test reports, status and monthly activity reports, and manufacturing studies to keep the supervisor fully aware of activities and progress
- Create process documentation, operational work instructions, and other supporting documentation as required to support Hilite’s operations and the customers’ needs. Safety needs to be a top priority on the implementation of new procedures
- Establish and maintain engineering standards, records and systems to allow proper design, improvement, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Interface with customer engineering departments to ensure that Hilite’s products and processes exceed customer requirements
Support and input information for PPAP requirements as required for changes and launches
- Support the 6S efforts across the machining department
Demonstrate leadership skills when leading process improvements. Use of formal problem-solving approach to issues identified by Quality and Production.
- Being able to work and perform well under pressure to meet customer deadline
- Being able to communicate with different departments to meet the customer deadlines and requirements
- Understanding powder metal removing
- Basic knowledge of cutting tools types & applications, CNC machine operation, and measurement equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by Management
Hilite International is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.