YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a network of contacts in all product development departments around the world
- Become familiar with the various tools and software solutions used in your work environment
Contribute to engine/vehicle calibration for new BRP applications
- Responsible for 4-stroke engine and vehicle calibration projects
- Collaborate on the development of calibration software
- Participate in engine optimization tests on an engine dynamometer, chassis, and on water
- Help to diagnose system malfunctions and vehicle responses
- Establish calibration methodologies to reduce development time and increase the strength of the calibration
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Excellent general knowledge of how engines and transmission systems work
- In-depth knowledge of general, physical, thermodynamic, mechanical, and electrical concepts
- Knowledge of engine mapping, calibration strategy (reduction of polluting emissions, performance, reliability, etc), and exhaust treatment (catalytic converter)
- Awareness of new engine and vehicle technologies
- Enthusiasm for power sports and mechanics
- Relevant experience in engine development (is an asset)
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground, and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles, and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of products with dedicated parts, accessories, and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP;
● Twitter @BRPnews;
● Facebook @BRPinfo.
BRP US Inc. is an equal Opportunity/ Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
To apply for this job please visit careers.brp.com.